Email Campaign Archive
from K-12 Online Resources @ CA State Library
join our mailing list
- 07/29/2020 - K-12 Online Content Project webinar for administrators Aug 3 & 4
- 07/01/2020 - K-12 Online Content Project funded for 2020-21
- 05/15/2020 - Training recordings from the K-12 Online Content Project - great for distance-learning professional development! And a state budget update
- 05/06/2020 - Webinar for all California on Britannica, ProQuest and TeachingBooks: May 11 and 13. Overview, college/career readiness and K-6 supports
- 03/27/2020 - Quick Access to Britannica, ProQuest and TeachingBooks during COVID-19 through the State Library
- 03/19/2020 - Support for K-12 online content access during COVID-19 school closures
- 01/30/2020 - CDE literacy planning and needs assessment, school library conference, and social studies article
- 01/08/2020 - Vital literacy needs survey from the Dept of Education, free trainings in January, and more: News from the K12 Online Content project
- 11/01/2019 - News from the K12 Online Content project, including training, PreK-2 level resources, and more
- 10/23/2019 - New look for TeachingBooks, and set-up help from ProQuest
- 10/14/2019 - New web template, new report, new training videos ... new new new!
- 09/12/2019 - Second year for K-12 Online Content - sign up for training!
- 02/05/2019 - See you at CSLA conference this week!
- 01/30/2019 - Website code template, and upcoming CSLA conference
- 12/14/2018 - Website code template - list all the databases in one place
- 10/26/2018 - Beyond the databases part 2: math and science from vetted sources
- 10/09/2018 - Beyond the databases: additional online content from vetted sources
- 09/22/2018 - (corrected version) How to use resources for students: a real-life example
- 09/21/2018 - How to use resources for students: a real-life example
- 09/07/2018 - Miss a webinar? Check out the recordings