Our Newsletter Archive
from Impact Investment Group
join our mailing list
- 27/02/2020 - IIG Update - We've launched our latest sustainable cities investment: Younghusband. 🌇
- 07/02/2020 - IIG Update - An enlightening CSIRO meeting, a sustainable heritage win at 401 Collins St, a call for WA investment pitches, some followups.
- 16/01/2020 - IIG Update - A preview of our next sustainable property offer. Interesting perspectives at the start of 2020.
- 05/12/2019 - IIG Update - Our latest invention is the BOLD Contract. 25 King's Greenstar Rating. Our special VC newsletter
- 21/11/2019 - IIG Update: Investment Opportunity: Solar fixed income loan. | A likely sale for Byron Bay Beach Hotel, and a couple of awards
- 25/10/2019 - Our new WA Impact Fund, and a new renewables investment opportunity in the pipeline.
- 10/10/2019 - Our First Impact Report - our entire portfolio mapped to the UN Sustainable Development Goals
- 03/10/2019 - IIG Update: Impact Summit - $400 early bird discount ends Monday, plus an extra IIG discount code. The gaming app that plants real trees.
- 19/09/2019 - IIG Update: Climate strike tomorrow (prep-party at our place). Our new VC investment; Amber, The Clean Energy Open Day
- 22/08/2019 - IIG Update: We're launching an angel investment network 😇. Your invite to the next Dumbo launch. Architecture awards for 25 King.
- 08/08/2019 - IIG Update: 'Finance or Impact-First' is a limited concept. Planning for multi-centre cities. 15% off Melbourne Uni's new impact investment course
- 25/07/2019 - IIG Update: An invite from Danny Almagor to join us at SOCAP. The next climate strike, WeWork joins us at 25 King...
- 27/06/2019 - IIG Update: New market data for global impact investing. Climate actions from institutional investors, a new community benefit framework for cities
- 06/06/2019 - IIG Update: Welcome to new Guardian: Anna Skarbek. Solar Investment For Bands, The 2019 Summit, Microgrids, and Deep Adaptation .
- 09/05/2019 - IIG Update: Three steps towards impact investing, $140K Impact Readiness Grants, A good energy milestone in the USA.
- 12/04/2019 - IIG Update: A 2035 Energy System: how to get there. News roundup, Dumbo Feather for mothers day.
- 28/03/2019 - IIG Update: An invitation to the premiere of the 2040 film. Decisions feeling another's breath. Welcome Mitra. ...and a really nice worm farm.
- 14/03/2019 - IIG Update: When to be courageous. Lots of news on Giant Leap Venture Capital. How emissions policy and power prices track.
- 28/02/2019 - IIG Update: How electrifying transport is green and secure. Want climate action? Help women. Also: our latest solar farm updates
- 13/12/2018 - IIG Bumper Update: Solar fund re-opens -- Impact Real Estate in 2019 -- our new Chief Operating Officer -- Giant Leap's next investment: Academy Xi