Email Campaign Archive
from University of Alberta International
join our mailing list
- 03/22/2019 - This edition: ISS Tax Clinic, Tutor Buddy, Certificate in International Learning and more!
- 03/08/2019 - This edition: UAI is hiring, UAAC Tax Clinic, World Cup of Futsal, World's Challenge Challenge finals and more!
- 03/01/2019 - I-Work! Career Conference is ONE WEEK away!
- 02/22/2019 - This edition: Info session on Permanent Residency; Prepare for the Canadian job market with I-Work! Career Conference; SU is hiring and more!
- 02/08/2019 - This edition: Kick start your career with EMP Fest and I-Work!; Last week of volunteer info sessions; Silver Skate Festival and more!
- 02/05/2019 - Ethical Fashion Blogger & Activist, Hoda Katebi, at I-Week this Thursday!
- 01/25/2019 - This edition: Watch a Golden Bears Hockey Game, Tutor Buddy, Volunteer Recruitment, and How to dress for winter
- 01/11/2019 - This edition: Find a job on UAlberta's switchboard, International Week 2019 program now out, Fitness on the go and more!
- 12/13/2018 - This edition: What to do over winter break, SIN clinic, and more!
- 11/30/2018 - E-Weekly: U.S Visa info session; Be a guest to Share the Cheer, UAI annual Winter Party, and more!
- 11/16/2018 - E-Weekly: I-Work! Canadian Hiring Practices, Study Permit and TRV group sessions; Snowshoe Elk Island and more!
- 11/02/2018 - E-Weekly: Beware of phone scams; New Study Permit and TRV sessions; Cannabis Corner; Career Symposium for Grad students and more!
- 10/19/2018 - E-Weekly: Cannabis -- Arm yourself with knowledge; English Conversation Club now on; Go Star Gazing; WCC deadline extended, and more!
- 10/01/2018 - E-Weekly: I-Work workshop, Join ISAC, Science in Cinema and more!
- 10/01/2018 - E-Weekly: Changes to how to pay tuition; City of Edmonton welcomes new students; Protect yourself and stay informed; and more!
- 09/13/2018 - E-Weekly: Changes to how to pay tuition; City of Edmonton welcomes new students; Protect yourself and stay informed; and more!
- 09/11/2018 - Taiwanese Student's Association welcome event
- 09/05/2018 - Planning to stay in Canada on a permanent basis? Attend Pathways to Permanent Residency!
- 04/20/2018 - This edition: Pathway to PR session, Schwarzman Scholars, C4W graduate writing groups and more!
- 04/06/2018 - This edition: Spring recreation, FREE tax clinic, 7 tips to plan your future and more!