Email Campaign Archive
join our mailing list
- 07/29/2020 - True Greatness.
- 09/27/2019 - Hope Writers Fall Writing Challenge Day #4. Follow.
- 09/25/2019 - Hope Writers Fall Writing Challenge Day #3. Season.
- 09/24/2019 - Hope Writers Fall Writing Challenge Day #2. Angle.
- 09/23/2019 - Hope Writers Fall Writing Challenge. 10 days. 10 topics. Day #1. Start.
- 08/11/2019 - But what happens after the dream? The fairytale? The miracle?
- 02/24/2019 - I've waited long enough. It's time to attempt to reflect upon my "year of firsts."
- 10/09/2018 - In my mind, I thought, “there are two babies, and two of us. We got this.”
- 07/08/2018 - Becoming a mother has intimately reintroduced us.
- 06/10/2018 - “James, some Thank You writing music please.”
- 06/02/2018 - I decided to stop being the victim of God’s timing, and start being an advocate for it.
- 05/12/2018 - Time to rejoice in something so many seem to take for granted; their spouse.
- 02/25/2018 - A year from today, God gave me something in return for my heartache.
- 02/04/2018 - I hate being reliant on someone else, even the One who created me.
- 01/14/2018 - Simplify the whole goal setting rat-race and instead chose just one word to guide you.
- 12/24/2017 - Even today, it’s all still true. This year of my life has proved it.
- 12/17/2017 - Even after the Wonder Woman shock of my life, I have still been holding my breath.
- 12/09/2017 - Whimsy is not a noun but a verb. Letting go of the desires of our heart and actively pursuing the desires of His.
- 11/26/2017 - And just like my lunch date with friends, I want to savor my holidays with Christ.
- 10/28/2017 - Your silence is not your absence.