Regional Development Australia Mid North Coast is all about assisting investment opportunities within and to the region, working with industries to development employment opportunities and facilitating a two-way conversation between our community and government.
We cannot achieve these things alone.
We are currently calling for individuals, businesses and organisations to partner with us to deliver outcomes across the following opportunities:
- IGNITE MNC Symposium host community: EOIs are currently out for our 2018 host community. Could your town host the next IGNITE MNC Symposium? Find out more here
- YOUTH EMPLOYMENT: Did you know the youth unemployment rate in the region surrounding Nambucca to Grafton is currently 21%? IT'S TIME FOR ACTION. Join RDAMNC for a series of breakfast events to find out more about what your business can do. OR contact our Pathways Officer, Steve Montgomery HERE
- SMART REGION: It's one thing to talk about smart cities and suburbs - another to address a whole smart region. RDAMNC wants to have a conversation with our region about innovation. Want to know more? Contact our Media and Innovation Manager, Russell Pell here
- ATTRACTING SKILLED LABOUR: Do you have jobs in your workforce that you can't fill? RDAMNC will be showcasing the region at the upcoming Manufacturing Week. We will be sharing information with potential investors as well as relocators - if you need skilled staff contact us so that we can link these people with you.
- RETURNERS: Are you a "returner" to the Mid North Coast? Our Media and Innovation Manager, Russell Pell wants to speak with you about what is involved in settling back in, finding employment, opening a business, housing, finding suitable education for children and everything in between. Contact Russell here
CONGRATULATIONS: to our Chair Mr John O’Neill on his reappointment to the position. This follows his previous eighteen month tenure in the role and prior to that, time as the Deputy chair of the organisation. Read more about John here
Kerry Grace RDMNC’s CEO has taken on the new roll of Director of Regional Development for the Mid North Coast region. More about Kerry here
RECENT PODCASTS AND STORIES
RDAMNC aims to be your one stop online shop for information related to doing business in the Mid North Coast of NSW. You can learn, connect and grow via our website and facebook page. Some recent features that may be of interest:
OPPORTUNITY FOR GROWING BUSINESSES: We need businesses for our May Business Accelerator Panel. Is your business growing and could you use a bit of support to get moving? Apply to join the RDAMNC Business Accelerator Panel (or find out more) here
- MORE ABOUT A podcast with Cara Dale of C2Hills Consultancy. Cara spoke with me about writing funding applications. You can listen to the interview here.
- SMART REGION Stories about innovation in the Mid North Coast featuring Demogene Smith of Mid North Coast Local Health District and Louise Hardman of the Pacific Collective
- FUNDING AND GRANTS Find the latest information about grants and funding online here
- RETURNERS / RELOCATORS We promised to start sharing stories about people have returned or relocated to the Mid North Coast. Hear from Murray Greenaway
Reminder: The Commonwealth Government's Regional Growth Fund closes on 27 April. More information is available here and don't forget to get in touch with our office to discuss your application (we really appreciate you don't leave this to the last minute).
Events: Finally, if affordable housing is your thing we highly recommend that you get along to the Affordable Housing Local Solutions Forum which will be held in Bellingen on 3-4 May. A full program and link to registrations is available at www.bnc.org.au
Kerry Grace, Director of Regional Development RDAMNC