Introduction to Cyber Security Workshop
Ensure your organisation stays safe online, protects its personal information and avoids the common pitfalls of cyber threats with this insightful online workshop delivered by the Department of Local Government, Sport and Cultural Industries (DLGSC) in partnership with Cohesis.
Participants will learn about:
- the risks and business impacts of cyber attacks
- real life case studies of cyber attacks which organisations can expect to come across
- simple risk mitigation strategies
- the dark web.
Participants will also receive simple cyber security policy templates for their organisations and will be taken through how to implement them effectively.
This workshop will be delivered online via an individual Microsoft Teams link.
Two dates are available to choose from:
1. 6pm to 8pm Tuesday 6 December 2022
2. 6pm to 8pm Wednesday 7 December 2022
You can select your preferred date within the registration form.
Expression of interest registrations close 5pm Tuesday 15 November 2022. See more info here.