WE ARE OPEN AMIDST THE COVID-19/CORONAVIRUS CRISIS... so a brief breakdown and then the SPECIAL EVENTS (read this email to the end!)
In order to remain open, and protect our precious clientele, we are engaged in and maintaining sanitation standards above and beyond regulations to ensure the safety of everyone.
The following precautions are being taken:
- IN SALON HYGIENE
- We will wear gloves and/or sanitize our hands before and after handling cash or cards at reception and washing hair.
- We will be refraining from hand shaking and greeting clients with hugs or kisses. Please know that we still love you very much, so please accept a good elbow rub as temporary substitute.
- We will be washing hands and/or using hand sanitizer in between client contact and in between the use of shared tools such as straighteners and blowdryers.
- We will wipe down our phones and all door handles and shared surfaces will be disinfected and wiped on an hourly basis.
- All staff are advised to self-isolate at home if they experience any symptoms such as fever, coughing or breathlessness.
- Please cancel or reschedule your appointment if you have come into contact with anyone who has symptoms or are experiencing symptoms yourself.
- We ask that when you have an appointment, please do not bring guests with you. If you are bringing a child over the age of 10 for an appointment, please remain during the consultation, and once we are on the same page, we ask that you return once your child's appointment is done. If your child is under 10, please have a seat as directed during the appointment itself.
- Please take advantage of our hand sanitizer upon arrival.
- Our Complimentary Beverage Bar will remain available, and disposable cups will be provided if requested. We ask that you refrain from bringing outside food and beverages in the salon.
We continue to monitor advice, along with guidance from the Departments of Health and the World Health Organization and will provide further updates as the situation continues to evolve. The entire team is continuously working to protect the salon and people and we appreciate your continued support in these efforts.