We're closing earlier, but staying open later. How does that work? Read on!
Morning Glory Farm Growing for You
The growing season isn't over yet! Right now at the farmstand, you will find our carrots, rainbow carrots, parsnips, cabbages, ginger, potatoes, winter squash, leeks, kales, kohlrabi, beets, dried flowers and wreaths, meats, pastured chickens, pestos, marinara and hot sauce, and firewood. Photo by Alison Shaw
Yes! Your Moglo Card points roll over into the 2020 season. The more you shop,
the greater the rewards.
Here's what else is happening for Moglo Card members:
• Stainless steel Lunchbots are now $19.95 with your card, and the $6.95/lb Lunchbot salad bar special continues
• Buy 2, get 1 free jar or bottle of MGF preserves—hot sauce, marinara, caponata & more
• Always 10% off cups of coffee and tea
• Always 10% off mainland produce
• We open at 9 a.m. daily and now close at 5:30 p.m.—except for Sundays, when we close at 4:30 p.m., and Christmas Eve, when we close at noon.
• Our hot soup and salad bar hours are 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. on Monday through Saturday.
• Sunday we have soup only at the bar, from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m.
• Ours end-of-season sale will last longer this year—scroll down for a preview!
• Selected MGF apparel is on sale NOW.
• This Saturday, Dec. 7, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m., will be our finale at the West Tisbury Farmers Market. (The market ends Dec. 14, but we're holding our open house then.)
• We'll have our farm-raised meats and pastured chickens, produce including 5 and 10 lb. bags of potatoes, sweet little honey nut squash, freshly-popped Moglo popcorn and shelf-stable farm preserves.
• Hot sauce makes a great stocking stuffer!
• Join us from noon to 4 p.m. Dec. 14 for Christmas cheer! We’ll have s’mores by the camp fire, hay rides in the fields, our holiday train village, great raffles and free samples.
• Bring the family, meet friends and neighbors and shop our selection of Christmas trees, wreaths, greenery and festive flowering plants: Christmas cactus, cyclamen, narcissus and poinsettias, plus holiday goodies galore from our bakery, kitchen and selected local & regional suppliers.
• Our Christmas trees were cut to order at Hartikka Tree Farm in eastern Connecticut, where Jim picked them up in our refrigerated truck last week.
• The only way to get a fresher Christmas tree on Martha's Vineyard is to cut it yourself! Come pick one out while there are still plenty in stock. We’ll help you put it on your car.
• We also have fresh wreaths, dried-flower wreaths and swags, paperwhite narcissus bulbs, blooming poinsettias and Christmas cactus, and more for your holiday home.
Photo by Alison Shaw
Our end of season sale will include ...
Friday, Dec. 27:
• One day salad bar special for ALL customers to enjoy at $6.95 /lb ( reg $8.95)
• Christmas plants half price (while supplies last)
• Repack nuts and fruits 25% off (while supplies last)
Saturday Dec. 28:
• All cheese 15% off
• MGF Pesto, buy 2 get 1 free
• Select groceries on sale
Sunday, Dec. 29
• All cheese 20% off
• Pesto and grocery sale continued
Monday, Dec. 30
• All fresh produce on sale!
• More groceries on sale!
• Hot soup $4.50 a cup!
Tuesday, Dec. 31
• Deepest discounts today
• No soup or salad bar