TIMELINE FOR SUBMITTING YOUR WORK...
NLT Monday 12th August 2018- Email Digby a word document containing your photograph details for the exhibition catalogue. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Sunday 19th August 2018 - Your images must be ready to hang. We will email you with a date and time to deliver your photographs.
SUBMITTING YOUR WORK...
There is no limit on the amount of images you can exhibit. Most people will usually supply between 1-5 photographs.
Each work needs to be at a minimum standard, that is matted and have a backing board of either mat board or foam core to protect the photo.
The photo can be framed or printed on other mediums, such as canvas, glass, steel etc.
There is no size restrictions and work can be submitted as a series.
Your work can be "For Sale." Any work that is sold, the owner will receive 80% of the sales price with the other 20% donated to the Blue Angel Foundation. Please ensure that you include the 20% donation as part of your final price.
SUBMITTING YOUR IMAGE DETAILS FOR THE CATALOGUE
You will need to email your Image details NLT Monday 12th August 2018. This information needs to be added to a word document and emailed to Digby. Email: email@example.com.
A copy of each image submitted needs to be pasted into a word document and the following information about the photograph needs to be added:
1. Please use capitals and lower case letters only as indicated in the above example.
2. Title: Your work can be "Untitled or have a title, for example - The secret garden.
3. Medium: This is how the image is presented and printed. For example: Digital Image, Matted - Digital Image, Framed - Aluminium Print - Icemount - Canvas - Gelatin Silver Traditional Print.
4. Image Size: This is the size of the printed area of the photograph in CM or Inches. It does not include the any matting or framing.
5. Photographer: This is the name of the person who owns the copyright. You can also credit a retoucher if one was used.
6. For Sale: This is the final price you want to sell the image. It final price must take into account
the 20% donation that will be donated to the Blue Angel Foundation. Images can also be list as "Not for Sale"
7. Remarks: There is no need for any remarks. If you do want to add some, it could included any of the following:
a. Where the image was taken,
b. A short story about the image,
c. The process used,
d. The year created, or
e. If additional copies are available on request.
8. Image: Paste your photo into the word document, so it is the full width of the A4 page.
Below is an example from last years catalogue.