For more details please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Individual Giving: We are fortunate to receive philanthropic individual donations from some very incredible people. We have DGR status so all donations big and small are tax deductible. For more information please email email@example.com or to donate now click here.
5. Artistic and Theatrical Partnerships: We love to share and we love to learn. If you have an idea or want to partner with us theatrically let us know! We are also always keen to explore performance spaces. If you have a venue we could perform in please get in touch!
6. Buy & Sell Raffle Tickets: The Midnight Feast Raffle this year has some very exciting prizes!
1. Luxury Escape to Blueys Beach, NSW – 3 nights in a one bedroom, self contained house-style villa, with north facing views, polished hardwood floors, a furnished verandah and barbecue. Valued at $850.
2 passes to get a taste of the world famous BridgeClimb! – In just 1½ hours, ascend the inner arch of the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge to a spectacular vantage point halfway to the top. Ideal if you have height concerns and don’t want to go all the way up! Valued at $400.
3. A scenic motorbike tour of freedom – on the world’s most comfortable motorcycle, The Honda Goldwing (1983), piloted by Scruff Hamill, well known in a small sub-culture of the community as ‘that crazy guy on the Goldwing’ and member of The Jerkyls vintage dirt track racing group. Valued at $350.
4. A 60 minute movement meditation session – facilitated by world renowned Choreographer and Maru Mai mindful flow facilitator, Paul Cordeiro. For 5 participants of your choice. Valued at $300.
5. Box of Assorted Wines – Valued at $250.
6. Hair Styling Voucher –‘Style Cuts’ voucher at either Brookvale or Warriewood Just Cuts plus product gift pack.Valued at $100.
7. $50 voucher from Balgowlah Fish Cafe – award winning fish restaurant in Balgowlah.
8. Basket of goodies from Healthy Heights – in Balgowlah Heights. Valued at $50.
9. $30 voucher from Orda Kora – a shop in Balgowlah filled with gifts for everyone.
10. $30 voucher from Miss Beatrice – florist and gift shop in Balgowlah Heights.
Let us know if you would like to buy some or even better if you, your workplace or your school can help us in selling them! We need to sell 500 books!! contact Kylie to get your bunch!!