Hello SOTS neighbors!
Here's what's happening in the neighborhood:
- The Easter Egg Hunt is this Saturday (April 20th) at 10:30am at the community beach.
- Shorewood Park work party, Saturday, April 27th from 10am to 12noon. Join your neighbors to remove big invasive plants like English Ivy and Himalayan Blackberry, and clear around native plants we have planted in the past many years. Gloves and tools will be provided, but feel free to bring your own favorites. Meet at the park entrance on 28th Ave SW, just down the street from Shorewood Elementary School. Contact Jean Spohn for more info or to RSVP.
- Dues are due. The dues statements were mailed in February. Our dues support our beach and other community functions. If you have already paid - thank you! If not, it's easy to pay your dues on-line via the website.
- Have you visited the new website? Check it out and pay your dues www.shorewoodonthesound.org
- Beach Gate Code For security reasons, the gate code has been changed. Please click here and sign in to the website to obtain the code.
- If you are a a paid member of the Community Club and your email is in the database, simply go to the website, register or sign in, and the gate code is posted there.
- We'd love to hear from you! Send us your feedback, ideas, comments and questions!
We hope to see you soon!
~Shorewood on the Sound Board of Directors
Questions or comments? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org