|Return to St Paul's - Now Thursday rather than Tuesday nights
Due to circumstances beyond our control, when we return to regular sitting in-person we will meet on Thursday nights, rather than Tuesday nights.
The new regular meeting time at St Paul's will be Thursday evenings from 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm.
We apologise for any inconvenience this change in arrangements may cause.
During August, we will meet on the 6th and 20th of August at St Paul's. Telephone dokusan with Ross will now be held on Tuesdays 11th and 25th of August. A full schedule for August is below.
In September, we hope to return to weekly sitting, meeting weekly on Thursdays from 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm.
Return to St Paul’s Hall on Thursday 6th August
After a number of months away due to COVID-19 restrictions, we will be returning to St Paul’s on Thursday 6th of August from 6.30 - 8.30 pm. On that first night there will be zazen followed by a talk from Ross Bolleter Roshi titled 'The Dharma of Just This', and sharing.
If you want to attend these activities you will need to register by clicking here before 5pm on Thursday 6th August. Please add to the registration form (spreadsheet) your name, email address and indicate if you want to use a chair. Registration is required as there is a limit (19) to the number of people that can sit at the Hall, with physical distancing of 1.5m, and to keep a record of those who attend. If you previously registered for Tuesday 4th August, your name will still be on the list. Please remove it if you can no longer make it.
If you are attending please:
Please don’t attend if you are feeling unwell or you have been in contact with a person who has or is being tested for COVID-19.
Full schedule for August:
- Use the hand sanitiser and wipes, provided at the hygiene stations, on entry and before and after handling equipment.
- Bring your own water bottle.
- Bring the correct money for dana (donation) or preferably contribute dana by electronic transfer.
- Don’t use the kitchen area.
- Maintain social distancing of 1.5m as much as possible.
Membership renewals/registrations due on 31 July
Please remember that membership renewals/registrations are due on 31 July. Click here for more information.
- Thursday 6th of August - 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm - Zazen and Dharma Talk at St Paul's
- Tuesday 11th of August - 7.30 pm - 8.45 pm - Telephone dokusan with Ross Bolleter Roshi (note - no meeting in-person or on Zoom this week)
- Thursday 20th of August - 6.30 pm - 8.30 pm - Zazen at St Paul's
- Tuesday 25th of August - - 7.30 pm - 8.45 pm - Telephone dokusan with Ross Bolleter Roshi (note - no meeting in-person or on Zoom this week)