We encourage you to join us for our April Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business. The agenda is posted below.
~ Blessings to All ~
Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business
Seventh Day, Fourth Month, 2019
Queries on Meeting for Worship with a Concern for Business
(1988 Faith & Practice, page 38)
- Are meetings for business held in a spirit of worship, understanding and forbearance?
- When direction seems lacking, is this seen as a challenge to a more prayerful search for truth?
- Do we humbly set aside our own preconceived notions as to proper action, seeking instead Divine guidance as to the right course? Is the Meeting aware that it speaks not only through its actions but also through its failure to act?
News of Friends
- Treasurer’s Report
- Notice of the Laying Down of the Bees
- Recorder’s Report
- Community Life Committee
- Nominating Committee
- Report from 9:30 session on 3/31/2019
Business Before the Meeting
- Reading & Approval of the Spiritual State of the Meeting
- Second Reading & Approval of Membership for Chad Smyser
- Updates on Organizing the Green Elephant & Native Plant Sale
- Call to Clean Out Flower Beds & Dispose of Dead Plants
- Discernment with a Concern for the Facilitator of May Monthly Meeting
- Volunteers to Facilitate Rise of Meeting for April
Reading, Improving (if needed), and Approval of Minutes