1. Log into your OSM Club homepage
Ever wondered why your coaches or officials aren’t appearing on the BMXA website accreditation lists?
It’s probably because one of their screenings, like WWCC or First Aid, has expired.
We’ve created an easy way for you to check what’s on file with BMXA.
2. Click on “Reporting” across the top
3. Click on “Ad-Hoc Queries” and scroll down to a report called “Screening List by Membership Type and Date”.
4. This report lists the screenings BMXA has on file for your club members.
And by the way – this new report means that BMXA can store the WWCC information for any of your club volunteers who are not officials or coaches.
Get your club volunteers to upload their WWCC (or you can do it for them) by:
5. Logging into their MyBMX membership profile
6. Click on “Profile” tab across the top
7. Click on “My Screening” and upload their WWCC details.
8. BMXA will then clear their WWCC and send an email to let them know
9. Their cleared WWCC will appear in your “Screening List by Membership Type and Date” report.
For coaches/officials – the process is slightly different (via the coaches/officials tab).
CLICK HERE for the coaches/officials upload process.
You’ll now be able to see all your coaches, officials and volunteer members who have WWCC’s on file with BMXA via your Club’s Screening Report.
PS: First Aid certificate uploads are also on our hit-list for 2019. Stay tuned!