Technical debt. All IT organizations have some amount of it.
It might be unsupported technologies or applications. It might be aging API's provided by an external vendor. Anything with a lifecycle has gradual corrosion and should have a roadmap.
Are you able to motivate your IT organization to manage technical debt, or does the organization think you are crying wolf about the magnitude of the problem?
What if you could:
- provide tangible evidence via a Where Used blueprint;
- show both current issues and forecasted risks;
- highlight the risk to the business or customers;
- use that tangible evidence to prioritize projects or justify budget requests;
- improve business agility; and,
- make smarter and faster decisions about IT portfolios.
Is your IT organization ready for a better approach?
Create a free account, and see how quickly IT can blueprint three applications and their associated integrations or technologies. Or, let us give you a 30-minute demo of 8folios.
Simplified knowledge management for IT.
Improve productivity. Plan effectively. Manage risks before they become issues. Achieve better results.