Join us in October for a special project
as we recognize Breast Cancer Awareness Month.
MK Quilts has put together a fabric kit containing the new Patches of Hope collection by Windham Fabrics. This pretty collection in whites, pinks, grays and black is perfect for creating the easy herringbone pattern featured in the Scout quilt pattern by Cluck, Cluck, Sew.
Simply Scout - In Shop Class
- Friday, October 7th at 10am to 3pm, with Pat Williams
- Learn how to create a herringbone quilt with strip piecing and no templates.
Simply Scout - Virtual Course on MK Quilts University
- Free with membership (Piecing & Patterns Bundle and Premium Bundle) or with the purchase of a Breast Cancer Awareness Fabric Kit.
- Lessons released on October 1st.
- Learn tips and tricks for sewing strip sets, cutting angles, sewing diagonals and pattern assembly.
Shop MK Quilts - Purchase Your Supplies here:
Fabric Kits (pattern included)*