2020 WIMPS Fall Seasons
The 2020 season is one week away. Registration will be on a first come first serve basis. If you wish to play please complete the registration form and submit to your Governor. Link to form here.
Dates: October 26th - December 14th (8 Skates)
Location: Multiplex - Ed Jeske
Dates: October 27th – December 15th (8 Skates)
Start Time: 9:00 PM
Location: YK Arena
*Saturday night hockey may be added depending on interest.
Registration forms can be found here. http://www.wimps.ca/documents/WIMPS%20Fall%202020%20-%20Registration.pdf
Please fill out your registration form and submit to your governor (See Form). Payments can also be made directly to the governor.
Sign In/Facility Rules
There have been a few changes since the last email that was sent out. Please see below for the latest updates:
- Important: Please email, call, text, etc. your governor at least 1 hour before your start time to let them know if you are playing that night.
- If you are sick or not feeling well stay at home.
- Casual players are to contact the govern on the day of the game to see if there is room available.
- Wimps will feature 5 on 5 hockey with a maximum of 20 skaters and 2 goalies.
- As usual, WIMPS will feature continuous play, no refs, no penalties.
- Social distancing will be required on the benches.
- There are No Spectators allowed during games, except parents or guardians.
- Masks are recommended when entering the facility.
- No stopping in the lobby. Once you have entered the arena please proceed to the dressing room.
- Players are only allowed in the dressing rooms 10 – 15 minutes prior to the start of the ice time.
- Players must be out of the dressing rooms 15 minutes after the game is completed.
- Showers will not be available.
If there are any questions please contact us at email@example.com.