Thank you for registering for the Level Up program!
With the live workshops starting next week, here is your handy checklist to ensure you are hooking into all the benefits of the program!
Once the above basics are covered you can start on the real stuff! This includes:
- Check you have received all emails - you should have received an email welcoming you to the program which outlines items such as: - how to register for the workshops, a list of all upcoming webinar dates, how to get help. Didn't receive it? Read it within the online portal here now. To ensure you receive all future emails make sure you save our email email@example.com + firstname.lastname@example.org to your white list. Don't know how to do that? Read this.
- Log into the online portal: When you registered you should have nominated a username and password. To log in go to this link and use your nominated username + password. Explore a little bit to get familiar with it and check you have your username and password to log back in when required. If you joined the program as a guest of someone else, we have manually added you to the system and manually sent you an email with their username + password. Look out for this email sent from email@example.com.
- Check you received the invoice: If you were the person to register for the program and registered online you should have received an invoice with a nil balance from our systems for tax purposes. If you registered via paper, and require an invoice for tax purposes, please request this from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Get the word out! Make sure you let people know that program registrations are still open but with workshops starting soon, they should hurry up and register to get the most out of it. They can register at: https://levelup.sunshinecoast.qld.gov.au/register/
- Register for your first workshop! The first workshop is Thursday April 20th (make sure your team registers too, there is a limited amount of places per workshop). You will need to register for each of those you wish to attend within the online resource portal and not in the public area to access these for free. We recommend doing this early to avoid disappointment as numbers are limited. Read about what we will cover in the first workshop here but make sure you register for the session inside the online portal to access the workshop for free. We hope to see you there!
- Webinars start May 2nd - check them out and register for those you want to tune into
- Request a mentor! You can request a mentor on the online portal (we will cover this in the first webinar if you are not sure where to find this).
If you have any questions or dramas please contact us on 07 5451 1315 or at email@example.com
The Level Up team