After much consideration, AZ Ice Arcadia will begin Phase 1 of reopening as of Monday, May 18th. We will continue to monitor developments related to COVID-19 to keep our customers and staff as safe as possible, but we are excited to start welcoming our customers back into the building.
Phase 1 is expected to go through the end of this month and will be open to small groups of 20 or less. The rink has implemented new policies to help ensure the health and well being of our patrons and staff.
New policies implemented:
- If you are sick, please stay home
- All staff will be required to wear masks while on duty
- Ice times will have 30-45 minute gaps to allow time for participants to exit the building before the next group is permitted to enter and rink to sanitize areas after each use
- Customers will only be allowed entry into the building 15 minutes prior to ice time and expected to leave the building within 15 minutes following the session
- Customers are highly encouraged to get dressed and shower at home to limit time in the rink
- Locker rooms will be limited to 5 skaters per room
- Parent drop-off only at this time. We ask that no spectators attend, just skaters to limit number of people in the building.
- All payments will be done online using DASH accounts
- No lost and found
- All bathrooms, benches, and rooms will be sanitized after each use
During the closure, rink staff has worked hard to make improvements to the facility to better the experience for our customers. We have painted the ice and just about every inch of the building. New Zamboni doors have been installed. We've been working tirelessly to maintain the condition of the ice. Staff has also made it the utmost priority to deep clean the building.
We are offering some stick time and open hockey sessions to get customers back on the ice. Availability is limited, but registrations are now open using DASH. Please note registrations are all online and no in-person transactions are permitted at this time. No private lessons will be permitted during stick times.
Register now for Stick Time
Register now for Open Hockey
Private ice is also available for purchase- for pricing and availability, email MoriahH@azice.com.
Thank you for your patience. We can't wait to see you back at the rink.
AZ Ice Management