Parks & Recreation Presents "The Grand Experience"
Residents ages 50+ are invited to sign up for the 3-day trip this September, which includes accommodations, travel, activities, and more for a low rate.
What's Up in the City! Planning: Memory Care on Bay City Road
At the January 10 Planning Commission meeting, the Commission reviewed a planned unit development proposal for the former Best Western property.
The City of Midland currently has the following employment openings:
- Wastewater Operator Mechanic
- Clerical Assistant, Seasonal (Parks & Recreation)
- Director of Fiscal Services
- Senior Housing Maintenance Technician
- Part-time Bus Driver (Dial-A-Ride)
- Patrol Officer (Midland Police Department)
- Civic Arena Seasonal Laborer