Thank you for subscribing! You are the first to learn of new Colorado Hyperloop Ventures:
- Colorado Hyperloop is waiting for Hyperloop One's results of the Hyperloop One Global Challenge. We are in communication with other teams and will create a blog post series of best practices from the other teams. Stay tuned!
- Colorado Hyperloop will be profiling all the candidates for the 2018 Colorado elections. We wish to collect transparent and clear statements where each candidates (running for office and current representatives) stands on a I-25 and I-70 hyperloop connections.
- Announcing a monthly meetup around Colorado! Starting August 6th in Denver at Union Station's Terminal Bar at 6:30PM.
- Creation of a new online directory of pro-hyperloop organizations in Colorado! Details will be provided soon, contact us here for your input: https://coloradohyperloop.com/contact/
- We are still seeking submissions for art or written interpretations of what a Colorado Hyperloop might look like in Colorado or how it could help you in the future! Use #COHyperloopHere for your art impact submissions or contact us here: https://coloradohyperloop.com/contact/ The goal is to start to think how art could be displayed or used to in transportation. Great credit to RTD's great use of art in their transportation projects: http://www.rtd-denver.com/artnTransit.shtml
Let us know what you think, and we look forward to getting to know you!
-Colorado Hyperloop Team