Wed, Apr 25th (16:00 - 17:30)
VENUE: Hilton Park Hotel - Room SYDNEY
Important info about candidates and voting is below!
NECC annual report is available here.
NECC AGM slides are available here.
1. Review of 12 months activities and result
2. Approval of 2017 annual accounts
3. Presentation of new NECC members & up grades
4. NECC Event plan 2018
5. Aitan Lapsi update
4. FICE update
5. Election of the Board 2018-2020
To confirm your candidacy or if you have any questions, please contact Chairman Helena Almqvist before 2018.04.22 (email@example.com)
The board member candidates for next period (2018-2020):
1) Helena Almqvist / Protex
2) Argo Saul / Nordic Houses
3) Christian Testman / Ocean Visuals
4) Katrin Saar / Tschudi
5) Jüri Ploom / Pohla and Hallmägi
6) Martin Pedersen / Sundt EFS
7) Jorn Johansen / BioBag/Dagöplast
8) Ene Aschjem / private member
The election process:
One member company gets one voting card with all the candidate names.
Every voter has a possibility to choose the team of max 6 candidates.
The TOP 6 candidates who will get the most votes, will be elected to the board of NECC for next 2 years (2018 - 2020).
The For more information please contact Annely Särglep M: +372 510 1004