Walking Out of Pain- Physical…Mental…Emotional
Four Things About Pain
1. Pain is rarely the problem but rather the _______.
2. Pain will lead you to the ________ of the problem.
3. The level of your pain does not always determine the ___________ of your problem.
4. Ignoring or being afraid of pain often leads to deeper ________________.
How do I get out of pain?
1. Trust God
2. There are times when the source of pain is different than anticipated.
- James 1:2-3
- 2 Cor 10: 4-5
- Prov 18:14
3. Develop a culture of wholeness around you
Benediction: Ps 20:1-4
- Prov 25:20
- Prov 25:19
- Lam 3:51
May the LORD answer you in the day of trouble; may the name of the God of Jacob defend you;
May He send you help from the sanctuary, and strengthen you out of Zion;
May He grant you according to your heart's desire, and fulfill all your purpose.