BRUTAL BLAST /// ISSUE 5
Version 1.5 Released!
1.5 is here, and there's some new brutality!
What's new in 1.5?
FLAVORS - 4 New Delicious Flavors
- FLAVORS: 4 new flavors
- BUTCH: New rotation classes
- BFX: Brutal text effect
- BUIX: Updated buttons, added form support, responsive tables, and new content scrolling
CSS gradient backgrounds are increasing in popularity, so we've added 4 new delicious gradient background flavors:
BUTCH - New Rotation Classes
There are now some classes for rotating an element. Rotate either left or right by 25, 45, or 90 degrees.
BFX - New Brutal Text Effect
There is now a new brutal text effect added under BFX. Brutal text is simply a more aggressive style of text shadow effect, and it has 3 pre-defined styles:
BUIX - 4 Big Updates!
- .brutal-text - creates a 3D text shadow
- .brutal-text-mono - creates a 3D text shadow that is only in grayscale
- .brutal-text-neon - creates a 3D text shadow in bright neon colors (ideal on dark backgrounds)
Buttons Update - There are a few new classes for buttons:
New Form Support! - There is now improved default style support for forms! It is possible to use the grid to create custom layouts.
- .large-btn - adds extra padding to a button and makes the text larger
- .medium-btn - adds a little extra padding to a button
- .full-btn - makes a button full width of it's container
- .squared - removes the rounded corners on a button
New Responsive Tables - Simply apply the class .responsive to the table tag. On devices under 600px wide, a table row will be displayed as a record.
While version 2 is still in the works, new versions will continue to be released on a regular basis. Here's some upcoming features for future versions:
- Improvements to responsive behavior on various elements
- New responsive helper classes for specific screen sizes (for hiding and showing content)
If there are any features or other improvements that you'd like to suggest, head over to Github and put in a request!
- New PHP version
- Ajax content
- Improved design
- Ecommerce template
Have you built something with our framework? We'd like to know!