BRUTAL BLAST /// ISSUE 15
Version 2.2 Now Available!
A little late getting this out, but BF version 2.2 is now available!
What's New in 2.2?
Version 2.2 has a few updates to the core elements:
- File size reduction - many of included images have been reduced in size to make the overall package size smaller.
- Flavors - Cinnamon, cranberry, scarlet, rose, sapphire, taffy, yam
- Color combos - Plush, mono-inv, pb-pickle, navy-fire
- Added ability to change color background upon hover (apply -h after the name of a color)
- Reworked Fittext - removed jQuery dependency and added new classes
- Updated Blink effect - removed jQuery dependency (purely CSS now) and added "strobe"
- New "throb-throw" animation
- Updated spin animations
- New "highlight" class
- Updated B-Loader
- Added "LoopScroll"
- New date/time picker for form input
- Form fieldset duplicator
- Credit card input with validation
- Account creation form with validation
- Updated box shadows
- Updated ul classes
- Updated Filters and Opacity
- Updated spacing classes
- Added fluid-text class
- New basic width and height classes
- Improved responsive behavior
- Various other improvements
ReBAR: New device type visibility classes
- New icon sizes!
- 8 new icons: fill, grid, pinwheel, sparkle, core, lozenge, above, below
ROADMAP: Version 2.3 and Version 3
Version 2.3 will be the last version before jumping to version 3. This is because version 3 will be taking a slightly different direction: a progressive web app (PWA) approach. We're currently in the early planning stages for this.
Here's a quick breakdown of what's tentatively in store for each version:
- CSS variables for various elements
- Various other small fixes and enhancements
- Full removal of deprecated classes
Be sure to check the roadmap, as it may change as development progresses.
- Basic PHP
- Modular toolkit system
- Progressive web app framework
Have you built something with our framework?
We'd like to know! Shoot us a brutal email: email@example.com