Channel & Stream Management
The new Phenix Customer Portal gives portal users the ability to verify channel status, preview the current video & audio, and manage channels in real time.
Real-time reporting - Track status and usage as it happens
- Manage channels with Create & Delete
- Replicate streams from one channel to another with Fork & Kill
- Control streams within a channel with stream terminate
- Check on channel details
- View primary stream
- View all streams
- Find HLS & DASH links if enabled
- Get channel properties such as channel Alias and channel ID
View usage information for current and past channels and viewers, including time to first frame, minutes published and viewed, viewer information and geographic breakdown.
Available reports include Summary, Current Activity, Usage, and Time to First Frame.
- Select desired date ranges
- Download Publishing & Viewing reports
- Navigate directly to reports from channel details
Downloadable reports - Deep dive into detailed data
- Summary - overview of the previous 24 hours and 30 days of publishing and viewing
- Current Activity - summary session and user data by country
- Usage - publishing and usage numbers and trends. This report has been enhanced to allow portal users to select a time range for the report, and includes Minutes Per User and Minutes Per Stream
- Time to First Frame - charts the TTFF for Real-Time, DASH Live, and HLS Live users.
Download data from the portal or via REST API to further analyze data.
- The Publishing report shows video and audio quality, duration of published stream, peak concurrent views, total views for the selected time period
- The Viewing report shows video and audio quality of both origin and viewed stream, viewer-specific information, and user agent for the selected time period.