Looking to meet other Orienteers and make some lasting memories? Join our volunteer team!
We have a variety of opportunities, and will work with your race schedule to ensure you have lots of time to prep, compete, and recover.
Get great volunteer prizes and items featuring a limited edition design by Yukon artist Blake Lepine. Volunteers with 10+ hours will receive a cap from Coast Mountain Sport. Win draw prizes including glass water bottles and microfiber sport towels with Lepine's design.
Some of the remaining tasks include:
- Setting up or taking down the arena (5 arenas at 5 locations)
- Collecting controls from courses
- Parking marshals — making the most of our limited parking areas
- Water stations — refreshment stands on course
- Refreshment stand in finish area — cutting up fruit, serving cookies and water
- Event Centre in the arena — taking registrations, answering questions
- Map collectors in the finish chute
- Quarantine host - welcoming athletes, issuing SIAC sticks and checking athletes out of quarantine
- Control marshals for the sprint race in Carcross
Please see the volunteer registry for a complete list of all the available volunteer jobs and to sign up to volunteer.
If you have any questions, feel free to contact Erin Corbett at 867 336 1723 or firstname.lastname@example.org.