|March your way to the LiberTEA Collective.
New month, new Liberators. If you've been on the fence about if you should apply for the LiberTEA Collective, this is your sign to do it!
Over the course of 8 weeks, participants will explore, learn and grow in their knowledge of:
Got questions? Email Terrica Arnold, the LiberTEA Collective Coordinator.
- Self-love and community love
- Black liberation
- Civics 101
- Running for office and working on a campaign
- Movement building and disruption
- Boards, commissions and civil service roles
- Advocacy and lobbying
- March 5 by 11:59 pm CT | Application deadline
- March 7-10 | Applicant interviews
- March 13 | Acceptance notifications
- March 20 | Application fee deadline
- March 25 - May 14 | Cohort 4 Sessions & Graduation