- This is the last newsletter of 2018. It will return in the New Year on a more consistent publishing schedule: for the last few weeks real life has disrupted things more than usual. Thank you to all of my 2,000+ readers for their attention this year. If you've found the newsletter useful in any way, please share it with colleagues and friends who might be interested, or link to it when sharing stories on social media: word-of-mouth referrals are invaluable and the best possible seasonal gift to me!
- This is a completely opt-in list: no addresses have been acquired from third parties, and you can always update your preferences here.
- Please add firstname.lastname@example.org to your address book to help avoid false positives for spam.
- You can also email me at that address with suggested links and comments, or say hi on Twitter.
- Wherever you are and however you are celebrating, I wish you and those close to you the very happiest of festive seasons and a prosperous 2019.