HELPFUL HINTS FOR THE LUNCHEON
- We expect more than 700 people to be in attendance, so we encourage your and your colleagues to carpool. Parking at the very top is reserved for our top sponsors with passes and our handicapped guests. There will be a shuttle bus for your convenience and parking attendants will help guide traffic. When leaving, there are three lanes exiting to Madonna Road, including two left turn lanes, so use accordingly. We appreciate your patience when exiting the Madonna Inn property.
- Once inside the venue, find your name tag on the tables to the right of the entrance. You will find your table number on the back of the name tag and our Advisory Committee members will help you find your seat.
- At your designated table please find the meal selection tent card with your name on the back to place at your setting so servers can deliver your meal quickly. There are no menu changes or lunch substitutions this year.
- Please stop by our photo area to take a picture and post on social media with the hashtag #WLFSLO. Follow us on Facebook.
- Share this email with others that are attending the luncheon.
- For more tips and directions for luncheon Table Ambassadors click HERE.
Thank you for attending this important event to support women and girls across
San Luis Obispo County. We appreciate your support!