Applying for research funding? Access free advice and support from the NIHR Research Design Service North East
The Research Design Service (RDS) is funded by the National Institute for Health Research (NIHR) to support research teams to develop and submit high quality applied health and social care grant applications to NIHR and other national peer-reviewed funding programmes.
We offer specialist advice on all aspects of an application including:
● designing a research study
● research methods (qualitative and quantitative)
● identifying suitable sources of funding
● involving patients and public in research design
● identifying potential academic, clinical and lay collaborators.