- Jog-A-Thon Pledges DUE Monday 3/25
- Minimum Day ALL WEEK due to teacher conferences
- NO MONDAY MORNING MEETING; it has been rescheduled for April 8th
- NO Coffee with the Principal; new date TBD
- Jog-A-Thon Event & Pledges Due!
- The 7:30 a.m. Monday March 25th morning 100MC run has not been cancelled but we are encouraging runners to save their energy for Jog-A-Thon. Please plan accordingly.
- Roots & Shoots - 1:30-2:30PM; Atrium
- 100 MC Fun Run - 7:30-8AM; Field
Jog-A-Thon is Tomorrow 3/25! Join us if you can!
Currently, we are at about 50% of our $50K goal. All pledge envelopes need to be turned in tomorrow to teacher or office in order to qualify for any prizes.
IMPORTANT! Make sure you include Student's FULL REGISTERED NAME, TEACHER & GRADE on your Pledge Envelopes. ALL checks should be made to "CANYON VIEW PTA". This helps reduce prize errors!
The current online TOP 10 Team Standings are listed below. However, offline pledge envelope collection can easily change these standings so it ain't over 'til it's over! Remember, the team with most funds for TK/K -2nd grade wins the Chick-fil-A lunch party and the team with most funds raised for 3rd-6th wins the Coder School coding class and ice-cream party!
If the school reaches our $50K Jog-A-Thon goal, then
- $3,811 Team Heard
- $2,844 Team Bowman
- $1,780 Team Fernandez
- $1,685 Team Krajanowski
- $1,575 Team Davidson
- $1,362 Team Condon
- $1,201 Team Kasravi
- $1,100 Team Price
- $1,020 Team Daniels
- $1,005 Team Dailey
- Principal Miller gets silly-stringed by 10 randomly selected students who raise at least $75 or more
>Jog-A-Thon Parent Information Page
Congratulations to our newly elected PTA Exec Board for next year 2019-2020!
- President: Hannah Park
- Executive Vice President: Young Hee Jiang
- VP of Membership: Georgie McDaid
- VP of Fundraising: Julie Berryman
- VP of Programs: Priscilla Cottone
- Treasurer: Rosanne Bravo
- Recording Secretary: Mandana Ziai
- Financial Secretary: Sarah Won
- Historian: Jennifer Smith
- Auditor: Ed Cottone
- Parliamentarian: Jim Leung (appointed position)
City News Update!
The City has decided to withdraw their proposed discussion of cutting the Challenge Match Grant or Educational Partnership funds of up to $2 million which supports IUSD. The Irvine PTA has over 15,000 members and is happy to see that this will not be part of this coming 2-year budget cycle. We'd like to thank all those that have attended the community budget talks and had their voice heard. [original news announcement]