It’s been a great year for Stephanie Connects with lots of speaking engagements in the Portland and Vancouver area helping entrepreneurs learn easy and fun tips to be great networkers!
The holiday time can be a stressful time balancing your work with other obligations. To help you get through the holidays, here are some tips to make sure you are staying connected with both your power partners and clients:
- Determine when you are working and when you are off for the rest of the month.
- Put your office hours in your email signature.
- Use an office autoresponder for the time you are unavailable.
- Plan and schedule your social media ahead of time so that your blogs and newsletters still go out when you normally send them.
- Set up some 1:1’s with power partners in the last two weeks of the month. Many people actually have more free time as other meetings were done earlier in the month.
- Family events and holiday parties are great times to network.
The holidays can be a great time recharge and set new goals for 2020. Reflect back on 2019 to what went well and acknowledge yourself for what you have accomplished! Use this time for some self-care and reconnecting with those people you haven’t seen for a while.
Watch for my special offer coming out on 12/26. It will be posted on my Stephanie Connects Facebook page.
Let me know if you are looking for a speaker for your networking group in 2020. It’s a great way to share some networking tips and help re-enegize any networking group!
Stephanie’s Calendar for January 2020:
January 7th – Women with Moxie Mixer https://www.womenwithmoxie.com/cpages/home
January 9th – WIN Lake Oswego (Women In Networking) – I’ll be speaking!
January 16th – eWomenNetwork Strategic Business Introduction
January 21st – eWomenNetwork Accelerated Networking Luncheon
January 22nd – Ladies Who Lunch, Lake Oswego
January 25th – POWER (Portland Oregon Women Entrepreneur Roundtable)
Empower yourself to own this holiday season just like you own your business. Take control of your time and energy, plan ahead and communicate clearly and be grateful. Not only will you be able to enjoy the holiday season, you’ll be energized and excited to return to the business you love!
Still not sure how to squeeze networking into your schedule or the best way to ramp up your networking?
Call me at 503-539-2602 or click here to connect via email.