2020 AOA AGM
April 26, 2020
10 - 11:30am
The Alberta Orienteering Association successfully hosted their on-line (video conference) AGM. 29 AOA members were able to participate and this met the quorum requirement. This meeting enabled the AOA Board to
- establish a new annual timing for the AGM which allows us to better align with Government timelines. Members can expect to have the AGM in the spring going forward. Hopefully next year we will be able to meet in person and enjoy an event at the same time.
- present the new AOA Safe Sport Framework;
- approve the obligatory reports;
- elect the Board of Directors for 2020;
- and appoint the auditors for 2020.
Thank you to out-going Board members, Kitty J (pictured) and Beth C. As noted by David C, both Kitty and Beth were valuable contributors to the on-going development of orienteering in Alberta.
Thank you to the Board members who agreed to stand for another year: David C (President), Wayne B (Treasurer), Clarence K (Secretary), Marsha F (Technical) and Andree P (Member at Large). If you would be interested in joining the Board, please contact Bogi at firstname.lastname@example.org.