VCA First Annual Golf Tournament and Dinner
The VCA Golf Tournament is fast approaching. We have a wonderful turnout – 62 people participating in the golf and an additional 31 guests for dinner. This event will take place RAIN OR SHINE.
Helping the Social Committee with this event are Fran Anderson, John Anderson, Merion Clement, Tina Clement, Luba Fraser, and Rita Skelton. Below, you’ll find some helpful info.
- Sign in at 1:45 p.m. The Social Committee will be on hand to assist with sign in. Luba, Rita and Tina will check you in and provide you with your gift, your team number, and water or soft drink.
- Merion will be selling Gimme/Mully Tickets for a Toonie. Only one per customer 😊
- Once outside, you’ll locate your cart/team. The cart will have your score card and the tournament rules (no, you can’t use a foot wedge!).
- Shotgun start at 2:30 p.m.
- We’re hoping to have the Refreshment Cart running that day.
Putting contest – Fran and John will be running the putting contest located at the putting practice green to the right of the first hole. Give it a try when you get to the first hole or at the end of your round. Encourage your dinner guests to participate in this as well. All it takes is a Toonie for each try.
Dinner at 6:00 p.m. with a cash bar – There will be a sign indicating which table you are sitting at in the dining room. Merion, Luba, Tina and Rita will direct you to the right place. Dinner guests… arrive early and participate in the putting contest! Only a Toonie per try. Please note you’ll find your door prize ticket at your place setting.
Remember to bring those Loonies & Toonies
We are looking forward to a fun event. See you on the 4th!
VCA Social Committee (Cathy, Cindy, Heidi, Judy, Margie & Mary)