AMHE NY Newsletter
AMHE NY Condolences to Dr and Mrs Pierre Leger and Family.
Thank you Elizabeth Hricko RN (AMHE NJ), for this note of support for Dr and Mrs Pierre Leger on the death of their mother: Marie Olga Thelor. Mother of Mrs Nirva Taylor Leger, advisor to the AMHE NJ Chapter Executive Committee and Mother-in-Law of Pierre Leger MD, Secretary at the AMHE Board of Trustees.
Marie Olga Thelor, left us on the 20th of March 2017. She was 91. She will be remembered for her compassion and her devotion to help others. AMHE-NY presents it condolences to Our friends Dr and Mrs Pierre Leger, to the Leger and Thelor (Taylor) families as well as all friends affected by this loss. May she rest in Peace.
Visitation will be held on Friday March 31st, from 6pm-9pm at Preston Funeral Home, 153 S. Orange Ave, South Orange, NJ.
Funeral mass will take place at Holy Spirit-Our Lady on April 1st at 10am, 17 N. Clinton St, East Orange, NJ, followed by burial at Graceland Memorial Park in Kenilworth, NJ.
The repass will be held at The Castle in Kenilworth.NJ
Telé Solidarité-Kensas-Entretien avec Dr. Maxime Coles
Ancien President de l’Association des Medecins Haitiens à l’étranger
Follow us on Facebook
Published on the AMHE NY Facebook page last week
- You may not notice symptoms of myeloma early on, but the first sign is typically bone pain, usually in your back or ribs.
- RECALL ALERT: More than 933,000 pounds of breaded chicken …
- Your lungs have 600 million air pockets -- enough to cover a tennis court. 😮 Learn more about these amazing organs:
- Apprendre à réduire considérablement le risque de complications liées au diabète
- Haiti 3 Nicaragua 1
- The AMHE NY at Dubai, enjoying the Emirates. Maxime Coles
- Masquerade Ball Fundraiser of March 4, 2017
A few pictures, by Rick Thomas
- South Florida charity discovers 240 starving Haitians living in cave
And more ...