AMHE NY Newsletter
It is with great sadness that the Board has learned about the recent passing of your beloved mother-in-law, Mrs. Marie Olga Thelor at the age of 91.
As the whole family, especially her daughter and your wife Nirva Leger and you Pierre are grieving over this big loss, the Board wants to offer you its deepest and sincere condolences.
May both of you and the whole family find peace and comfort in the exemplary life of your dearly departed Marie Olga.
Paix a son ame !
Ducarmel Augustin, md
Chairman of the Board of Trustees
Sinceres condoleances a toi et Nirva
Please receive my condolences for the loss of your mother in law. Please present same to Nirva also. That the Almighty God receive the departed soul in his kingdom.
Please accept our heartfelt condolences. We are grieving your loss and we pray for the faithful God, the almighty L0RD, to continue to guide and to protect your Family, to bless your home and to provide you and your wife with strength and courage as you go thru this difficult period of your life..
Dear Dr. Coles,
I hope you are doing well. I just wanted to give you some updates about my evolution.
I am doing great in the residency program and I heard I have a very good reputation among the residents and the faculties.
1-I did a systematic review regarding Bromocriptine in the management of peripartum cardiomyopathy with Michel Ibrahim (Haitian IM Resident) and Dr Chaparro that got accepted at AHA QCOR 2017 and will be published in Circulation soon!
2-I have presented 3 research posters so far at Miami Valves, American Medical Association and another prestigious research event. These papers are pending publication.
3-The research project tournament with the medical students in Haiti is open, deadline for submission is april 3rd.
4-I passed USMLE step 3 and my goal is the green zone on my In Training Exam next fall.
5-Last but not least, I am engaged!
I hope we will stay in touch.
Garly Rushler Saint Croix,MD
University of Miami/Jackson Memorial Hospital
Department of Internal Medicine/ PGY-1 Resident
Visit the Talents Corner in the AMHE NY Web Site
Follow us on Facebook
Published on the AMHE NY Facebook page last week
- 8 mois avant la première greffe de la tête humaine au monde (Graphique).
- 15 Cancer Symptoms to Know
- A lot is still being said about the epidemic of Cholera in Haiti. Maxime Coles
- Half of the war veterans suffer of PTSD. Maxime Coles
- What you need to know about Super-absorbing tampon and Toxic shock syndrome. Maxime Coles
- La force de la AMHE est dans sa diversite et dans la cohesion pour un but commun. Maxime Coles
- Meet Haitian-Japanese Rising Tennis Star Naomi Osaka
- Repose en paix Pierre Alix Nazon MD et que la terre te soit legere. Maxime Coles
And more ...