AMHE NY Newsletter
4th AMHE Cardiovascular Symposium
The NY chapter of the AMHE just held its fourth symposium at the Interfaith Medical Center. The topic for this year was Advances in Valvular Heart Diseases and different speakers-haitians and non-haitians- delivered up--to-date information that will benefit primary care physicians, internists, cardiologists and health allied professionals. We have secured CME accreditation with the Suny Medical Center for 4.4 credits. This has become an annual event occuring on the first saturday of March
Alix Dufresne MD
HAITIAN RESOURCE DEVELOPMENT FOUNDATION
Follow us on Facebook
Published on the AMHE NY Facebook page last week
- Soirée bénéfice de l'AMHE Canada …
- Fast Five Quiz: Test Your Knowledge of Acromegaly
- Fast Five Quiz: Test Yourself on Temporomandibular Disorder
- If you have a tick attached to your body, it is important to remove it properly. What to know:
- Inauguration ce samedi 11 Mars, du nouveau bâtiment contenant 3 salles d'opérations et 4 chambres privées à l'Hôpital Sacré-Coeur de Milot.
- Our poet Rene Depestre. MC
- At the AMHE NJ Retreat 2017 at the Leger Residence. MC
And more ...