To help faculty navigate and attend sessions according to their expertise in teaching online, each of the sessions fall into foundational, intermediate and advanced categories. All resources and recordings will be shared post-session. View all dates and workshop descriptions.
Foundational Techniques for Online Teaching
These sessions are highly recommended for all faculty to learn the foundational teaching strategies to adapt to disruptions such as COVID-19 and severe weather.
- Introduction to Online Teaching
- Fostering Community and Engagement in Online Courses
- Resources for Teaching and Learning Online
Intermediate Techniques for Online Teaching
These sessions are recommended for faculty who plan to teach in an online, flipped, or hybrid mode.
- Intermediate Techniques for Online Teaching
- Intermediate Video Conference Tools
- Integrating Outside Collaboration Tools
- Advanced Blackboard Tools for Teaching and Learning
Advanced Techniques for Online Teaching
These sessions are recommended for faculty who will be teaching fully online courses and programs.
- The Power of Online Teaching
- Narrative Techniques
- Discipline-Specific Adaptation