Raymond, NH Police Department - COVID-19 Public Information - March 16, 2020
The mission of the Raymond Police Department to provide professional police services to our community will remain the same, however some of our procedures have changed amid COVID-19 concerns.
In order to maintain the health and safety of our employees as well as the public the following procedures are in effect until further notice:
• We will not be conducting walk-in/pre-scheduled fingerprinting requests.
• Please call the police station at 895-4747 to report any non-emergency matter. An officer will speak with you over the telephone or will call you back if not readily available.
• Officers/Dispatchers will communicate to visitors of the police station through the dispatch center window rather than face to face in the lobby.
• Public access to police station restrooms will be denied.
The Public may notice officers taking the following precautionary measures:
• They are likely to keep a safe distance of at least 6 feet.
• They are unlikely to shake hands or make personal contact.
• They may wear gloves and/or masks depending on the situation.
THE RAYMOND POLICE DEPARTMENT WILL CONTINUE TO RESPOND TO ACTIVE SITUATIONS, CRIMES OF VIOLENCE, AND CRIMES AGAINST A PERSON. IF YOU NEED US CALL US, WE ARE HERE FOR YOU!
As we are all aware, COVID-19, is a fluid situation that has resulted and may continue to result in changes on the local, state, and national levels. We will continue to adapt and release information to our community as it develops.
For the most up to date information concerning COVID-19 please refer to the following:
• NH Dept. of Health & Human Services
o Dial 211
• Centers for Disease Control & Prevention
• World Health Organization
Thank you for your cooperation and understanding, stay safe and stay healthy.
Board of Selectmen Agenda Monday, March 16, 2020 6:00 P.M. Raymond High School Media Center
For the safety and peace of mind of our residents, we would like to encourage people to not attend the Selectmen’s meeting on Monday 3/16/2020 or Monday, 3/23/2020.
We are encouraging residents who wish to speak during Public input or have questions under the Citizens questions portion of the agenda to submit them via email to email@example.com by 4:30 p.m. or to call in and ask your comment or question over the phone.
Residents can call 895-6405 and you will be placed on speaker phone. Per Board Rules of Procedure, calls will be limited to 3 minutes each. Thank you.