There is SO much going on in Frenchtown this weekend. If you haven't heard about it then you're in luck because we've put it together in one place. If you have heard about it and you are already planning on coming to town, here is the list of all things happening in and around Frenchtown this weekend.
- ArtYard - Opening of New Art Center
- The MIX Mother Love Art Market (see list for details and participants)
- The Hunterdon Art Tour (see list for details and participants)
- Blue Raven Rock Art Revival Book Signing
- Art Parlour Exhibit
- Makers Alley Rotating Gallery
Make a whole day out of it or the entire weekend. Enjoy the river, the sunshine, the art, and the people watching. We have plenty of spots to refuel or to sit and have a nice meal. Be sure to thank our lovely shopkeepers while you're here. :)
Cocina del Sol
Frenchtown Fresh (vegan)
Open Door Community Pantry on 3rd street (ask about the mothers day quiche sale)
* ArtYard requests that you wear your most joyful attire!! And don't forget your masks.