It's 2019! And now that we've turned a page on the calendar, it's time start talking about winter events. Specifically, the Marriage Retreat on February 16th and 17th!
This year, our brothers and sisters in Wichita are playing host and are excited to welcome all of us. Registration is only $45 per couple and is open now on the Wichita website. Click here to register now.
Also coming soon...
- The retreat is at the Drury Plaza Hotel Broadview, and guests can enjoy a discounted rate of $109 per night. Click here to book your room with the special group rate.
- As is par for all Drurys, enjoy a hot breakfast in the morning, light dinner and beverages (5:30 Kickback) in the evening, and popcorn and soda at night...all complimentary!
- Saturday's program is from 10:30 (sleep late!) till 3:30, with three sessions and a loooooong lunch break.
- Guest speakers are Jay and Carol Kelly, originally from the Boston church.
- After enjoying the evening on your own or with friends, come together with your Heartland family to worship on Sunday morning.
Congregational Devotional (Friday January 11th, 7pm): For all Gateway members, childcare will be provided.
Women's Midweek (Wednesday January 23rd, 7pm): Ladies, it's our turn! please join us for midweek on the forth Wednesday of January. Sorry, no childcare.
Singles Devotional (Friday January 25th, 7pm)
"Making Marriage Work" Marrieds Classes (Six Sundays beginning January 27th) Click here to register now.
Teen Parenting Devotional (Wednesday January 30th)
All for now!