Friday, Nov. 1 | 10am-4pm | Pacific Grip & Lighting | $99-$199
If you're an aspiring or working professional looking to up your game in terms of both technical knowledge and craft, then this is the event for you. This full-day workshop by Jem Schofield of theC47 will focus on small crew video production, including effective planning for your productions, small crew production gear (cameras, lenses, support & grip), audio tips & tricks, and lighting techniques that are best suited for small to no crew productions. This is a hand-on workshop—you'll get to help construct a full set including lighting, grip, and gear!
Admission: $99 for OMPA members, $199 for non-members. Coffee and lunch included. Space is very limited, so register early.
- Choosing the Right Equipment
- Scouting your Locations
- Setting Up your Camera System
- Properly Exposing Your Images
- Lighting & Shooting Interviews (interior & exterior set ups)
- Lighting for On Location Table Top Shoots
- Working effectively as small crews, with great results