Friday, September 20 | 9am-2:15pm | Jupiter NEXT | $25-50
Join OMPA for an epic day of learning and sharing through roundtable discussions, networking, and a keynote titled "21 Steps to Summiting Mt. Freelance."
Keynote: Former Wieden+Kennedy creatives Aaron James and Andrew Dickson of Mt. Freelance will share their experiences working with large brands and agencies including Heineken, American Express, Nike, Google, and Apple.
Roundtables: Attendees will have an opportunity to attend three roundtable discussions. Confirmed topics and moderators are:
- Legal | Rosemary Colliver, ShadowMachine
- Freelance Free-for-All | Andrew Dickson & Aaron James, Mt. Freelance
- Working with Unions | cdavid cottrill, IATSE #488; Michelle Damis, SAG-AFTRA
- Planning for Profitability | Justine Avera, ABI Insurance; Jeffrey Hardy, FilmProfit; Stephanie Salvey, DellaStreet Entertainment
- Business Strategy & Design | Garett Stenson, Revery
- OPIF Tax Credits | Tim Williams, Oregon Film
- Budgeting & Proposals | Jem Schofield, theC47
Admission: $25 for OMPA members, $50 for non-members. Lunch and coffee included. Space is limited, so register today!
(Guests must register individually. Email email@example.com for help with group registration.)