Dear Community Members,
We want you to let you know that the health and well-being of our members, employees, and the community at large are of utmost importance to us, and we continue to closely monitor Coronavirus (COVID-19) developments.
As a partner to your business, we understand that limiting any impact a health event like this could have on our service to our members is important. We are keenly focused on sustaining our business operations while we continue to support yours.
As such, we are working to:
- Limit large and small gatherings to avoid the spread of illness. We are postponing all OMPA events currently scheduled in March and April. This includes the Central Oregon, Southern Oregon, and Portland Media Mixers.
- Enable remote methods of interaction so that you can continue to learn, collaborate, and share with one another.
- Provide information and resources that are relevant to your business and its operations.
- Advocate for your business needs at the local and statewide level.
- Establish a COVID-19 Task Force to address concerns and opportunities for this community.
Ways you can help:
Some resources to be aware of:
For nearly four decades, OMPA has supported our members and we will continue to make every effort to advocate for, connect and promote this community of creatives. We will stay in touch regarding this situation and our response.
If you have additional questions or ideas, please contact OMPA’s COVID-19 Task Force at email@example.com. We are here to help.
OMPA Executive Director